- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes or Yukon potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup finely-shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, herbs, lemon zest and spices. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Add the cheese and toss until thoroughly mixed. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in a large, rimmed baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle any remaining cheese and herb mix over the potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes. Check for doneness, stir and bake for 10 minutes more (or as needed).
Delicious served hot as a side dish or at room temperature as an appetizer. Be creative with dipping sauce ideas: ranch dressing, pesto, jalapeño-seasoned sour cream or sriracha aioli all taste great with these baked wedges.
Posted with permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at Stronger Together.Coop.