Co+op Basics: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Brownie Crust
If you've been craving a decadent pumpkin dessert, you've come to the right place! This pumpkin cheesecake is combined with a brownie crust for an amazing and fall-forward dessert. Plus, it features 6 Co+op Basics products and comes in at $2.54 per serving! The following products are all part of Co+op Basics:
- Bulk all-purpose flour
- Tillamook butter
- Guittard semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Field Day cane sugar
- Field Day light brown sugar
- Allison Centennial Farms eggs
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours plus cooling
Servings: 10 minutes
Calories per serving: 619
Cost per serving: $2.54
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9" pan with cooking spray.
- Make brownie crust:
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt until combined.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the butter and chocolate chips and microwave until just melted, about 1 1/2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in the cane sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking to fully combine before adding the next one. Whisk in the vanilla. Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake until the crust is set and a toothpick or knife comes out clean, about 45 minutes. While brownie is still warm, use a spoon to press the crust down and compact into an even crust that comes halfway up the pan. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Make cheesecake:
- Turn the oven down to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one at at time, mixing well between each addition.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree, sour cream, flour, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt until evenly combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the crust. Bake until the center of the cheesecake only slightly jiggles, about 55 minutes. Let cool on the counter for 1 hour.
- Transfer to the fridge at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Cut and enjoy!