Roasted Root Vegetables with Miso Tahini Dressing
This seasonal recipe features beautiful root vegetables including 3 different kinds of radishes! All topped off with a creamy miso tahini dressing.
Roasted Root Vegetables
Rainbow carrots, chopped
Red King radish, chopped
Bravo radish, chopped
Watermelon radish, chopped
Fennel bulb, chopped
Asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
Salt and pepper
Miso Tahini Dressing
White miso paste
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Calories per serving: 300
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash, trim, and prep all veggies.
- Arrange carrots, parsnips, and radishes on a sheet pan in an even layer. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the leeks and fennel and roast for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the asparagus and roast for an additional 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Add the miso and warm water to a small bowl and stir to dissolve the miso. Add the tahini, lemon juice, and maple syrup.
- When vegetables are done, drizzle with miso tahini dressing.