Bacon & Egg Chilaquiles
For March Owner Appreciation Days, we've put together this amazing Chilaquiles recipe with smoked bacon and fried eggs! This recipe features 6 different products that are on sale for Owner Days, coming out to a total savings of $8.73! It doesn't get any better than that. If you aren't an owner or are coming at this outside of Owner Days, you can substitute any brand or variety to adjust the recipe to your liking.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Calories per serving: 526
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cook the bacon on the stove, crumble it into smaller pieces, and set aside.
- Shred the colby jack cheese using a box grater.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa and sour cream.
- Arrange half the chips in a single layer at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon half the salsa mixture over the chips. Top with half the cheese and half the bacon.
- Repeat layers of chips, salsa, cheese, and bacon.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the eggs in a large nonstick skillet.
- To serve, top the chips with fried eggs, feta, cilantro, red onion, avocado, and additional salsa and/or hot sauce.