Co+op Basics: Nachos
These nachos couldn't get any easier! All the ingredients get layered together and baked in the oven. The best part is that it features ingredients from our Co+op Basics line which means it is easy and affordable. The following ingredients are all part of Co+op Basics:
- Garden of Eatin' yellow corn tortilla chips
- Field Day black olives
- Field Day refried beans
- Field Day sweet corn
- Organic Valley Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- Field Day salsa
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Calories per serving: 304
Cost per serving: $2.10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat. Add nachos, followed by 3/4 of the cheese. Add refried beans in dollops throughout the nachos. Sprinkle in tomato, black olives, and sweet corn. Add additional cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- Top with chopped lettuce and serve with salsa.