Co+op Basics: Nachos
These nachos couldn't get any easier! All the ingredients get layered together and baked in the oven. The best part is that it features ingredients from our Co+op Basics line which means it is easy and affordable. The following ingredients are all part of Co+op Basics:
- Garden of Eatin' yellow corn tortilla chips
- Field Day black olives
- Field Day refried beans
- Field Day sweet corn
- Organic Valley Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- Field Day salsa
Garden of Eatin' tortilla chips
Field Day black olives, sliced
Field Day refried beans
Red tomato, diced
Field Day sweet corn
Organic Valley Mexican blend cheese
Field Day salsa
Green lettuce, chopped
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Calories per serving: 304
Cost per serving: $2.10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil or a silicone baking mat. Add nachos, followed by 3/4 of the cheese. Add refried beans in dollops throughout the nachos. Sprinkle in tomato, black olives and sweet corn. Add additional cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- Top with chopped lettuce and serve with salsa.