Co+op Basics: Mini Muffin Tin Pizzas
We've got some kid-friendly mini pizzas for you! This recipe uses handmade dough but still comes together in about 30 minutes. Plus it uses 5 different Co+op Basics products and comes in at only $2.11 per serving! The following products are Co+op Basics:
- Field Day olive oil spray
- Field Day all-purpose flour
- Field Day pizza sauce
- Applegate Naturals turkey pepperoni
- Field Day sliced black olives
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 (4 pizzas per serving)
Calories per serving: 213
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- Add yogurt and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove the dough from the bowl. Knead the dough a few times until it is formed but not sticky.
- Divide into 16 equal-sized balls.
- Press each ball into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and press down slightly to create a small well.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons sauce, 1 tablespoon cheese, a sprinkle of pepperoni, and a few olive slices.
- Bake for 3 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool for a minute, then use a fork to remove them from the cup. Serve 4 pizzas to a plate and enjoy!