Chorizo Frittata with Sriracha Cheese Curds
This frittata features an array of local meat and dairy products!
Triple S Farms Uncured Chorizo (Stewardson, IL)
Kilgus Farmstead Milk (Fairbury, IL)
Feather Lane Eggs (Fairbury, IL)
Marcoot Jersey Creamery Sriracha Cheese Curds (Greenville, IL)
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Calories per serving: 390
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Allow the chorizo to thaw completely.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Crumble in the chorizo, then use a spoon to further break it up into small pieces. Saute chorizo until it is fully cooked and browning, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic cloves and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add in cherry tomatoes and spinach, and lightly saute, only about 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break 8 eggs into a large mixing bowl. Thoroughly beat eggs with a whisk. Add in 3 tablespoons milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease a round glass baking dish with butter or cooking spray. Add the chorizo, tomatoes, and spinach. Pour in the egg and milk mixture and make sure it is evenly covering the meat and vegetables. Add the cheese curds by evenly placing them on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until fully set. Serve & enjoy!