Chorizo Frittata with Sriracha Cheese Curds
This frittata features an array of local meat and dairy products!
Triple S Farms Uncured Chorizo (Stewardson, IL)
Kilgus Farmstead Milk (Fairbury, IL)
Feather Lane Eggs (Fairbury, IL)
Marcoot Jersey Creamery Sriracha Cheese Curds (Greenville, IL)
Triple S frozen uncured chorizo
Organic valley unsalted butter
Garlic cloves, minced
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Feather Lane eggs, beaten
Kilgus Farmstead 2% milk
Marcoot Jersey Creamery Sriracha Cheese Curds
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Allow chorizo to thaw completely.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Crumble in the chorizo, then use a spoon to further break it up into small pieces. Saute chorizo until it is fully cooked and browning, about 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add garlic cloves and cook 1-2 minutes. Add in cherry tomatoes and spinach, and lightly saute, only about 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break 8 eggs into a large mixing bowl. Thoroughly beat eggs with a whisk. Add in 3 tablespoons milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease a round glass baking dish with butter or cooking spray. Add the chorizo, tomatoes and spinach. Pour in the egg and milk mixture and make sure it is evenly covering the meat and vegetables. Add the cheese curds by evenly placing them on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until fully set. Serve & enjoy!