Rosemary Roasted Potatoes with Artichokes
Flavorful roasted potatoes and artichokes are dressed in a parsley and Dijon dressing. A delightful side!
For a Mediterranean flavor, add chopped sun dried tomatoes or Kalamata olives, or crumble feta cheese over the salad.
Recipe from National Cooperative of Grocers
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Calories per serving: 358
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil, garlic and rosemary.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Whisk together the mustard, oregano, and lemon juice. Slowly whisk in the oil until it is completely incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, roasted red peppers, roasted potatoees, and parsley with the dressing. Let sit 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- If using, add ham or salami.