Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Calories per serving: 298
It's getting to be that time of year when gardeners find themselves with a surplus of zucchini! In honor of this amazing vegetable, we decided to make a delectable zucchini bread that is perfect for those squashes that grow just a little too big.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch bread pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, sugar, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla with a fork.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients and combine into a sticky dough. Gently stir in shredded zucchini - do not overmix.
- Pour dough into the bread pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting into slices.