Melon Mint Salad
It's officially summer which means we have cantaloupe, watermelon, and honeydew out on the floor! This salad features sweet cantaloupe paired with cucumber & tomato, tossed in a simple dressing and balanced out by savory feta cheese. It is a perfect appetizer for a barbeque or a lovely dinner on the patio.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Calories per serving: 147
- Begin by prepping all the fruits and vegetables:
- Cut off the cantaloupe rind and cut it into cubes.
- Slice the ends off the cucumber, then cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds, make a cut lengthwise down the middle, then slice into half moons.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Roughly chop the mint.
- Add cantaloupe, cucumber, and tomatoes to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or jar, whisk together the lemon juice, maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the cantaloupe mixture.
- Top salad with fresh mint and crumbled feta cheese.