Co+op Basics: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Baking season is here! This is the perfect recipe for a night at home when you want an easy but indulgent snack. This recipe features products from our Co+op Basics line and prices out to $0.98 per cookie. The following ingredients are all Co+op Basics:
- Field Day all-purpose flour
- Field Day light brown sugar
- Field Day cane sugar
- Feather Lane Eggs
- Field Day semi-sweet chocolate chips
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Calories per serving: 365
Cost per serving: $0.98
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, and cane sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing well after each addition.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop balls of dough at least 2 inches apart onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes until the edges are lightly tan.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before eating.