Co+op Basics: Smoky Tempeh Goddess Pizza
Our most daring Co+op Basics recipe yet! We took our housemade pizza dough, topped it with smoky tempeh, tomatoes and broccoli, and finished off with Annie's Goddess Dressing! This pizza is an easy recipe that is unique and delicious. Plus it features 7 products from our Co+op Basics line and comes in at $4.24/serving. The following items are Co+op Basics:
- Lightlife bulk tempeh
- Field Day maple syrup
- Field Day apple cider vinegar
- Field Day extra virgin olive oil
- Co-op Bakery New York pizza dough
- Field Day pizza sauce
- Annie's Goddess dressing
Co-op New York Pizza dough, thawed
Lightlife bulk tempeh
Salt and pepper
Field Day maple syrup
Field Day apple cider vinegar
Field Day olive oil
Field Day pizza sauce
Garlic cloves, minced
Roma tomatoes, sliced
Broccoli, chopped small
Annie's Goddess dressing
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Calories per serving: 349
Cost per serving: $4.24
- Allow pizza to thaw for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the paprika, oregano, salt, pepper, liquid smoke, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Crumble in the tempeh and pour the sauce over it. Saute 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll out your pizza dough.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough in an even layer. Add minced garlic, sliced tomatoes, tempeh, and broccoli. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle on the Goddess dressing and cut into 8 pieces. Enjoy!