Game Day Loaded Kimchi Fries
These loaded Kimchi fries are super easy and taste AMAZING. This is the perfect decadent dish for snacking during the big game.
Frozen french fries
White cheddar cheese, grated
Green onions, sliced
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Calories per serving: 544
- Prepare the french fries according to package directions.
- Prep kimchi, cheese, and vegetables.
- Stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha. Adjust Sriracha to your desired spice level.
- When the fries are done cooking, add the cheddar cheese and place back in the oven for 1 minute, just to allow the cheese to melt.
- Add the fries to a plate then top with kimchi, green onion, jalapeno, cilantro, avocado, lime juice, and sriracha mayo. Enjoy!