Mason Jar Gifts - Ginger Spice Molasses Cookies
Give the gift of cookies this holiday season! Assemble the ingredients in a mason jar, and give along with directions for a perfect edible gift.
These cookies are sweet with just a little spice and are quick and easy to make.
Mason Jar Ingredients
Granulated sugar, for coating
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, shortening, and molasses. Add the jar of cookie mix and stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into small balls, then roll the dough in granulated sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet (do not flatten) and bake for 7-10 minutes until golden brown.