Co-op Basics: Corn & Zucchini Frittata
This quick and easy frittata is the perfect blend of hearty eggs and light, refreshing corn and zucchini. Featuring items from our Co-op basics line, this breakfast comes in at just $1 a serving. The following ingredients are all part of Co-op Basics!
- Field Day extra virgin olive oil
- Sno-pac frozen corn
- Feather Lane eggs
- Organic Valley whole milk
Food For All members recieve an additional 10% off all of these products, as well as any produce items featured in the recipe!
Field Day Olive oil
Yellow onion, chopped
Sno-Pac frozen corn
Little Farm on the Prairie eggs
Kilgus whole milk
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Calories per serving: 214
Cost per serving: $1.00
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and saute 5-7 minutes, until onion is softened and browned.
- Add corn and zucchini. Saute for 5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp and tender.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add the corn, zucchini & onions and spread evenly across the bottom of the dish. Pour the egg and milk mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake in the middle rack for 20-25 minutes until almost set. Increase oven temperature to broil and broil for 3-5 minutes until edges are browned.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.