Gnocchi with White Beans & Kale in Garlic Cream Sauce
This gnocchi recipe is absolutely delicious and packs tons of nutrition with the addition of kale and white beans. You could use cannellini or great northern beans as well. A rich and comforting garlic cream sauce brings it all together for a satisfying meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Calories per serving: 690
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions, or tryout our homemade gnocchi recipe!
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and fry for a few seconds. Add flour and whisk for one minute on low heat.
- Add milk gradually and keep whisking continuously to make a lump free mixture.
- Add vegetable broth and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook until the cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, lightly saute the kale in a large saucepan until it begins to wilt.
- To the garlic cream sauce, add the cooked gnocchi, white beans, and additional Parmesan cheese and mix everything together until combined and heated throughout. Serve & enjoy!