Bulk Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
We love our bulk section, and we want you to love it too! There are so many wonderful things you can get in bulk, and they are often much cheaper than their packaged counterparts. Plus, only buy what you need! These breakfast bars have rolled oats, a variety of nuts, dried cranberries, and just a little sweetness for a tasty and hearty breakfast. Grab the following ingredients from our bulk aisle:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Rolled oats
- Whole wheat flour
- Dried cranberries
Whole wheat flour
Egg, lightly beaten
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Calories per serving: 175
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add pecans and almonds to a separate pan and toast for 5 minutes. Add pumpkin seeds and toast an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then rough chop the nuts.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In another large bowl, whisk syrup, brown sugar, vanilla, applesauce, oil and egg until well incorporated. Stir the dry mix into the wet mix.
- Add dried cranberries, pecans, almonds and pumpkin seeds and stir until fully incorporated.
- Spread into the sprayed pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely then cut into squares.