Phone Ordering Now Available Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sundays! (217) 352-3347
In response to the COVID-19 threat and the Shelter-In-Place order, Common Ground is offering call-in orders with curbside pick-up! The Co-op is thrilled to be offering this service to the community. Here's how it works:
- Orders can be called in on Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sundays between 8am - 12pm. Phone operators answer the call in the order they are received, so we ask for your patience during the call-in times!
- We can only fill 80 orders per day. In order to serve as many people as possible, we encourage our customers to place an order only one day each week.
- Curbside pick-up is available on the same day as the order between 1pm - 5pm.
- Orders must be picked up on the same day they are placed (all items will be returned to the shelves if not picked up on the same day the order was placed).
- Payment will be completed at the time of pick-up. Card, check, and cash are accepted.
- All orders are subject to a $3 service fee.
- Items must be selected from the Order Menu (available here).
- Items are only available while supplies last. Shoppers will be alerted of any out-of-stocks at the time of pick-up. Substitutions are not available.
- We have experienced a very high volume of calls on phone order days. All calls will be taken in the order they are received. While we fill orders as quickly as we can, please be prepared for a 5-10 minute hold time.
As we begin our new call-in ordering, Common Ground has compiled a limited menu of kitchen & household staples and popular items that shoppers can order from. The Co-op's entire inventory is not available for call-in ordering, but shoppers do have the option to choose five items not listed on the menu. To ensure accuracy, shoppers must indicate 1) Brand, 2) Product, 3) Size.
Call the store at (217) 352-3347!