- 1 head cauliflower, stems removed, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, garlic, chipotle peppers and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Spread the cauliflower out onto a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until cauliflower begins to brown and is tender.
A great side for roasted or grilled beef, pork or chicken, this savory cauliflower is also a tasty snack, warm or chilled, served with lime-spiked yogurt dipping sauce. Substitute smoked paprika for the chipotle peppers to reduce the spice level.
Posted with permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at Stronger Together.Coop.