- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons roughly-chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon roughly-chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise, 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large chunks
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 4 to 6 wedges
- 1⁄3 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup whole button mushrooms
- 1 cup pearled couscous
- 1 3/4 cups water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of olive oil with the lemon juice concentrate, mustard, fresh herbs, spices and garlic. Add vegetables, toss well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the couscous. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Add dry couscous and sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned and toasted. Add water and bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until couscous is tender and liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove vegetables from marinade and grill until tender. Roughly chop grilled vegetables and place back into the marinade, tossing well to coat. Combine with or serve over the couscous.
Posted with permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at Stronger Together.Coop.