- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- Pinch each of salt and black pepper
- 1 5-ounce package baby greens
- 1 small beet, peeled and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the baby greens, beets and strawberries with a few tablespoons of dressing. Taste and add more dressing if desired. Top with the goat cheese crumbles before serving.
Posted with permission from StrongerTogether.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at Stronger Together.Coop.